Konjac Body Sponge
Designed to fit comfortably in your hand, this all-natural Konjac Sponge is great for use in the shower or bath. Consider this a hygienic, eco friendly, and much more gentle alternative to plastic loofahs. Used with soap or body wash, the sponge will exfoliate your skin, help shed away dead skin cells to give a smooth, glowy complexion.
100% naturally made from the Asian Konjac plant known as yam cake in Japan. The sponge cleanses whilst balancing the skin's pH levels with its natural alkalinity.
Konjac sponges were first created as a way for Japanese farmers to cleanse a baby's skin so they're a much gentle
Benefits of Konjac Sponge
- Packed With minerals & antioxidants
- Extremely soft & gentle for your skin
- Sponges are 100% biodegradable
- Made 100% from natural plant fibre
1. Rinse sponge under warm water
2. Apply soap
3. Rub gently on face and/or body
Care Tips Clean with warm soapy water after each use
Made in Canada
- Capable of being broken down by microorganisms and decay in a way that’s not harmful to the environment.
- Doesn’t pose any risk to humans, animals, or the environment. Free from harmful chemicals like Parabens and Formaldehyde.
- Doesn’t contain plastics created from polymerized crude oil.